LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My Business   13 April 2021


If any one sell beyond mrp ..then which Section usefull

 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 April 2021

1. Complaint to "legal metrology organization ( LMO)" who are bound to under Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, to Penalise Vendors for over charging on ANY item that is sold beyond MRP.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

sneha jaiswal   13 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

You can register your complaint in Consumer Forum by going to your district consumer forum or online just by staying home at NCDRC website. It is covered under “Unfair Trade Practice” which is mentioned under Section 47 of Consumer Protection Act, 2019 also covered under Product liability clause of the same.

Hope it helps


Sneha Jaiswal

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2021

Rather than the consumer forum, it is the legal metrology authority can provide the proper remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query