LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     04 October 2019

Mro not entering my name in to pahani

Sir,we buyed 300 sq.yards by regiastration via sale deed 445/2007 and 300 sq.yards by regiastration via sale deed 446/2007 counting to 0-05 guntas.

Query:MRO is rejecting to enter my name in to pahani since its only 300 sq yars and done of 2 seperate sale deeds even we said total counts to 605 sq.yards of ttoal 0-05 guntas.

Pelase let me know any law where we can ask MRO to enter in pahani

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 October 2019

It is not clear as to whether you have submitted entire list of documents for mutation in your name.  If once title deed and possession is in your name mutation is just a formality and it can not take away any of your ownership rights.

If you have already submitted the documents and paid fees, file RTI Application to State Public Information Officer, MRO,..............with Rs.5/- postal order fvg.SPIO, MRO payable at........(Place of the post office of MRO) and seek information as follows:

Information solicited.

1. Please provide a time frame fixed for mutating the property from the date of receiving such documents.

2.Please inform specific reasons for not taking any action towards mutation since.......................for mutating the property in Survey No...............of ...............village as per Sale deed Doc.No........................dt...................filed by....................................(Purchaser)

Depending on the information received, either make corrections in documents submitted or file grievance to Collector on grievance day.

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 October 2019

Has the MRO rejected in writing?

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     05 October 2019

yes sir.MRO rejected to tak application and asking to go to court

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 October 2019

It is unconvincing that the MRO has asked you in writing "to go to Court"!

Shashi Dhara   07 October 2019

Appeal to assistant commissioner court to change khata and pahani and Mr to your name.against the orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register