Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mr malik-stop sending me threatening PMs

@ mailk

i m quoting below ur personal message u sent me now..........

Subject : Hi Aish!!!
Dear did u get any chance to read my PM of Posting.if you had you woudnt have pasted the same posting again on this discussion forum any way try to change your way of thinking it will be fruit full for your future.... Regards, Mallik

u will not decide wot i shud be posting....secondly if u want to speak with me,speak in public forums.....

@ forum members

kindly take note of mr. mailk's language towards me!he's always sending me such PMs.

thanks a lot!

Learning

6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Dear Aishwarya, the best way is just ignore such PMs.

(Guest)

@ NK Assumi

sir i appreciate your response..

however i am forced to publically expose his message because of the kind of warning language he has used,as in "if you had you woudnt have pasted the same posting again on this discussion forum any way try to change your way of thinking it will be fruit full for your future"

......I ignored 1 of his his intimidating sounding PM earlier also(which is not posted here).so he thought he can repeat his behaviors

(Guest)

Are we here for a SANE SOCIETY? If yes, then my next male will follow in this  thread.Please affirm how many of you are here for a SANE SOCIETY.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

It is right to expose such incident in Public Forum. Do not delete those messages as these are valid proofs, if something untowards happens.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     09 September 2010

i think mr. mallik is not write in judicially manner ?

perhaps he ignore that this is the lawyers forum .

as well as this is public forum .

plz dont write this type of pm'sssss

(Guest)

@

raj kumar ji & ashutosh

thanks for your support!

hv a gud day!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register