Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Malik-Please stop sending me these PMs

Page no : 3

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 October 2010

No one has forced and forcing anyone to waste time or post a reply. Also to a mentally sick, every other person looks like him.

He alone is a sinner who sees a sinner in another man.”

1 Like

Mahesh (Owner)     05 October 2010

Well said Mr Ashutosh (or are you Aishwarya with a different label). So who next you find metally sick? I have full symphaties for your condition. May god help you with all those quotes and also try to put as many quotes as possible so that we could rank them in order and say these are the quotes by the great saint Mr Ashutosh.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 October 2010

U take care of urself and look at u Mahesh that will be better rather best.

1 Like

(Guest)

I know Aishawarya very well. And she is not mentally sick. Look her posts and you found that she is a neutral girl, have good thinking. Have a respect for women.

I know she is not in this forum, and I don’t know where she is, but don’t defame Aishawarya. She has written posts which is top threads of the months. Anyone who is against her, they are jealous.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 October 2010

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

I know Aishawarya very well. And she is not mentally sick. Look her posts and you found that she is a neutral girl, have good thinking. Have a respect for women.

I know she is not in this forum, and I don’t know where she is, but don’t defame Aishawarya. She has written posts which is top threads of the months. Anyone who is against her, they are jealous.
"

I too agree with u.

Not only most of her thread are hit but also has marked her presentence felt in quality/intellectual class members. She has enlightened us with quality information. And her ban is unfortunate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register