LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Habibullah Mallick   25 April 2020

Mpokket loan related

Sir, It Is A Huge Matter, On 12 January I tried to take loan amount of Rs.2000 but i got more money than i need , for their technical fault they gave me extra money.. I came to know that they are facing technical issue after receiving a mail from their side. Now they are asking me to pay whole amount along with interest and penalty chagres.. It was their fault but now they imposing me. Forcing me to pay whole amount, several time i wrote mail that i will pay only principle amount rs 7000 but they asking again and again to pay with interest and penalty charge.. And now sent a mail that they are putting me o a notice.. They are harsssing me.

Learning

1 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   25 April 2020

They are online money looters.Even though there are RBI guidelines regarding the interest rates they are charging exorbitant interested rates and processing fees.while taking a loan they have access to your mobile phone/face book contacts.once you made default they start harassing you in many wise .As a brother I suggest you to not put your head in these online nbfc which offer you short term loans ..better try to settle the loan.since amount is small.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register