Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     26 November 2014

MOU quries, please guide for mutual consent

Hello Experts,

I am planning to file mutual consent divorce.

I want to take the precaution because earlier the Girl party was tried to make False Cases on me and filed the fake NC against me.

Now, want to make settlement with some amount and Gold Ornaments.

Please help me out with some important points which I have to add in MOU for my future precaution so it will not make any mess in future during the six months period and even after getting the decree.

I have decided to handover all the ornament during the 1st motion and one time alimony amount at the time of 2nd motion. Please advise me, I am on right track? Which kind of precaution I need to take because my hesitation is what if she turned off by 2nd motion then what should I do?

Also guide me, shell I need to make paper of Valuation of Gold ornaments which I am planning to return?  I have already make that 1 year before, is it considerable?

Kindly also inform me apart from the above points which I have to take care

Please reply me as earliest as I have only 1 day

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Money, gold give back on 2nd motion.  One hand give, other hand take [divorce] as simple as that.

Guru (Sales Manager)     27 November 2014

Hello Helping Hand,

But she is not agreed to sign in 1st motion without giving anything. Very stubborn.

Is it safe if I give 50% in 1st motion and 50% in 2nd motion?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2014

It is always better to avoid unnecessary suspicions in her mind and the controversies that may follow. You may better give her back her jewels and other articles during first motion itself as per her desire, and can inform her that the agreed one time quit alimony amount will be handed over to her after the second motion i.e., after the decree of divorce is pronounced.  If she is not turning up inn the second motion, your money is going to remain with you itself, you will not be a loser, infact this will be a solid ground for a divorce petition that can be filed by you against her after this debacle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register