Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m.jagdish kumar yadav   08 March 2016

Mou

Hello Sir,

Me and my Patener made a Mutul understanding with a PT(protected tenant) for Clearing the Dispute on the land like spending amount on Court fees & ect but my Patner is not showing interst any way i only intrested in the project and investing the money  agreement made in 100 rs Bond with a writer and it was not register in sub register office. the original Document is with me.

My Qustion is;-

1. How to cancle the agreement which was  Prepare by us ?

Kindly help me out with this.

Thanks & Regard

Jagdish

Learning

3 Replies

KS Johal   08 March 2016

Jagdish - I am sorry that I am saying this to you, but I need to say it, so that you get the message. 'Buy yourself a good English dictionary', and try to think before you submit. Regarding your query. If it is a mutual understanding then that is what you would have written on the 100 Rs paper. Whatever you have written on this paper must be obeyed and cannot be cancelled unless both parties agree. It does not matter whether you have the original paper with you or not it is an agreement and an understanding that you have with the other party. The solution is talk to the other party and make a new agreement mentioning that the old agreement is no longer effective. I hope this helps to some extent. It is important to be honest clear transparent and operate with integrity or rather than to feel that I have the original document and therefore I can manipulate the law.

m.jagdish kumar yadav   08 March 2016

Sorry Sir,

Thanks for the replay .

Sir but the property belongs to my grand father Brother so i made a agreement along with my Friend so that we can spend the money togther now my Friend is NOT showing any intrest and not investing and waiting for the profits.

so sir kindly help me out .

thanks & regards

jagdish

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 March 2016

1) prepare Cancellation Deed with terms and condition have been mutually agreed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register