LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avishek   20 April 2017

Motor vehicle authorisation

Dear Sirs,

If i drive someone else's motor vehicle (say car) duly authorised by the owner and meet with an accident, will the owner's motor insurance policy and Third Party policy pay for me? Is it legal to drive with authorisation? Is there a format for authorisation letter?


Please advise.


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 April 2017

Yes is the answer.

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     20 April 2017

You must possess a valid and effective DL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads