Upgrad LLM

motor accident compensation


Ranjit Chandnani here

I met with an accident while I was travelling in an auto rikshaw at Bangalore on 23rd Aug 2014.

The accident was due to Red Light jumped by a two wheeler who hit the auto I was travelling and our auto got over turned while still in motoin 

There were multiple fractures in my left leg and I am still on bed.

An case us 279, 337 IPC and 119,177,134a was filed by auto rikshaw driver and police did not approach me

What is process I have to file for compensation from the insurance company of two wheeler as third party insurance claim

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

When you are involved in an auto accident involving injury or property damage, you need to report it to your insurance agent, broker, or insurance company within seven days, regardless of who is at fault.
If you are unable to report the accident within seven days, report it as soon as possible after that. If you don’t report your accident within a reasonable amount of time, your insurance company may not have to honour your claim.
In your case the police filed FIR. You will get summons from the court when court wants you cross examine by Insurance co. lawyers.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valued information

I want to claim compensation from the insurer of the two wheeler driver under third party liability

I want to know process of same

The chargesheet has been filed by police

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Dear, Approach MACT court. Adv kapil chandna



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x