LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K.Raju (Advocate)     01 July 2009

motor accident

I would like to have have the specimen plaint of cases filed for recovering compensation from the government run busses, by negligent driving, causing heavy damages for the vehicle and not to the driver or persons in the car.

For tinkering and charges Total expenses incurred Rs. 48000/- , however, insurance claim received only Rs. 24,000/- by the party.

Can we claim Rs.24000/- by filing a suit before the ADM.


I want to have the specimen plaint/pleadings.


 2 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 July 2009

Kindly see MV Rules of your State for application form. In Uttar Pradesh it is rule 204 (1) and Form SR-48 / SR-49 to UP Motor Vehicle Rules.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 July 2009

 you will get the format in the MV act, there is specified format.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register