LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Law)     02 August 2013

Motive behind the law with sharing inherited property

The proposed law as per Irretrievable Marriage Breakdown was that after divorce if there are kids then the wife gets husbands share in Inherited and Inheritable property and in a way this is also acceptable.

Now the proposed law does not mention the word kids so even couples without having kids the wife gets a share.The forces behind this change is the feminist groups as most of these ladies are already divorced without any kids and now if the law gets passed they can claim share in husbands Inheritable property even after years of divorce.This will definitely also benefit the mother and daughter political gang who are divorced and preaching anti men laws.Also we all know that all these feminist women are divorced without any kids and living a frustrated life with hate towards men and these group will benefit a lot with this new law.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2013

Hence men do not accept divorce petitions.

NC (BM)     14 August 2013

Does 'Inheritable property' includes the house (where we are living) that my father bought from his own income. But what if my father decide not to give any share to me from the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register