Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anunay mishra (Analyst)     15 November 2014

Mother property

I needs some information related to my home which is in the name of my mother.

my home is under construction and now my mother wants to sale this property and I have paid handsome money for construction but I have online transferred in the bank account of my father and he used that money.

now can I claim for share in sale proceeds.

kindly guide me

 6 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     16 November 2014

Don't think so.

Anish Thakur 9459321520 (advocate)     16 November 2014

No, You cant claim any share over that property.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     16 November 2014

true legally you cannot , but approach conciliation and mediation method by talking to your mother, that may help to some extent

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     16 November 2014

Legally you can't claim any share in that property , you can talk to your mother regarding this and try to sort out a solution amicably .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2014

If at all you can establish that you have financed the construction of the house, you may claim the return of the amount financed but it should not be barred limitation.  Send a legal notice to your mother if she is not agreeing to repay the amount spent by you.

shaik.satharbibi (lawyer)     01 December 2014

send a legal notice to your mother if proof of document you spend the money for house construction of your mother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query