Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     07 July 2010

mother expired...taking care of father

Hi
This is Shiva from Hyderabad. A false 498A case was filled against me. I got my married in may 2008.The girl was not interested in the marriage and was not interested in the matrimonial life with me .There was no conjugation between us as the girl left after 10 days . She  was not intrested in matrimonal life   So our family kept this issue in panchayathi commity in june 2008 . There after listening to both conversations they ended by giving divorce and I have to return the amount and belongings which is given by the girl. We followed the panchayats order and returned the amount and belongings,the panchayat has given written statement that everything is received from boy's end and given statement that both parties should not file any case against each other.From that day I didnt had any kind of relation with them.

After 1 year the girl filed 498A case against me and my family. I was arrested and remanded for 1 day. Now I am on bail.In the charge sheet they didn't mentioned that they have taken the belongings and money through the panchayat commity.My mother was Cardiac patient and she recently got died bcz of so much tension in my life and my father is also patient cant do work by his own. Now the girl kept interim maintainance, I left my job to take care of mother ,can't able to save my mother now im jobless.I am stayig at home to take care of my father.I feel to die..... can any one plz tell me how to avoid maintainance to that girl? 

can any one help me how to proceed now to protect me and my father.

Regards
Shiva

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 July 2010

Dear Shiva,

U can file a complaint under section 3 of Dowry Prohibition Act. U can call me for further help and queries at 9871158578. 

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     07 July 2010

Shiva, don't worry and contact local chapter of "Save Indian Family". Search it on google.com. Also don't feel depressed and don't worry about maintenance. You need self confidence and continue your job. Sitting at home is not solution to any problem and even if you have to fight against gender biased laws, you need funds.

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     07 July 2010

File a quash petition before High Court  .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register