LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (oooo)     13 March 2011

Most Urgent-need suggestion

I am Abhishek from UP. I am in touch with a girl from last 3 years , she is from Punjab.Now we want to get marry but our parents are against due to State limits. we are trying to convience them from last 3 years but there is no output. So now we have decided that we will take the step of court marraige. we have choose this step that marraige from mandir(arya samaj) & get register from registrar. Is it suffecient? or protection required from HC-Chandigarh.
Some points:
1. I  am 25 years old, all documents of UP.
2. She is 24 years old, all documents of punjab.
    Will our defferent state documnets will create problem?
I am doing private job in Punjab, not finacial more sound. So please suggest me any good & hassle free way in easiest & cheapest way.

I have talked with some advocates but all views are different. One say that you should take protection from Highcourt-chd. or other say no need.

please suggest me better way & some good advocate who can help me to take this step.

Learning

4 Replies

BASKARAN S (president)     13 March 2011

BOTH ARE MAJOR YOU DECIDE YOUR LIFE  INCASE ANY PROBLEM AGAINST YOU THROUGH YOUR PARENTS YOU SIMPLY GO AND PREFER A COMPLAINT IN THE POLICE STATION THAT WILL ENOUGH.

Abhishek (oooo)     14 March 2011

Require suggestion from advocate's. 

Is it required to take protection from HC during this step? I think if we not take protection then we can save this money for other expense. when our parents will create problem then we will go to police. is it right or wrong please suggest me.

what approx. expenses will be come if we go for arya samaj marriage & registration at chandigarh court ?

what approx expenses will be com if we take protection too?

please give suggestions asap because i have to take this step before 10 April11. i have no more time.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 March 2011

@ Author

Since both of you are domicile of Punjab it is assumed that both of you may be having as per List documents required for Arya Samaj Mandir marriage and can marry as per Arya Samaj. Post marriage Arya Samaj Office issues a certificate on the spot of your Marriage.

2. Both of you may later approach concerned Civil Court to get Registered your marriage annexing True Typed Copy of Arya Samaj Certificate along with other documents as well as Affidavit for the same as per Rules.

3. If life and limb threat for both and or either is there then only HC will intervene and may give protection is view based on no points mentioned in your two briefs as to what are the nature of such life and limb threat other than two families not conceding to marriage !.

4. You have to check with local Office of Arya Samaj for their Fees and expenses. You have already approached few local ld. Advocates so it is obvious you already have rough idea of Ld. Advocate's professional fees as well as incidental expenses hence answer not required. 

1 Like

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     31 July 2011

Originally posted by :Abhishek
"
I am Abhishek from UP. I am in touch with a girl from last 3 years , she is from Punjab.Now we want to get marry but our parents are against due to State limits. we are trying to convience them from last 3 years but there is no output. So now we have decided that we will take the step of court marraige. we have choose this step that marraige from mandir(arya samaj) & get register from registrar. Is it suffecient? or protection required from HC-Chandigarh.
Some points:
1. I  am 25 years old, all documents of UP.
2. She is 24 years old, all documents of punjab.
    Will our defferent state documnets will create problem?
I am doing private job in Punjab, not finacial more sound. So please suggest me any good & hassle free way in easiest & cheapest way.

I have talked with some advocates but all views are different. One say that you should take protection from Highcourt-chd. or other say no need.

please suggest me better way & some good advocate who can help me to take this step.
"

You can contact us :-

Dhawal Bhandari
Advocate, High Court of Punjab & Haryana

Address:-
House Number:- 3320
Sector:-19-D
Chandigarh

Mobile:-   0-9872863303

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register