Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

morning (none)     14 June 2011

Morthers child custody information

Hi,

I need information on how to get custody of 1year old child only to me(Mother).

My husband yell's at me all the time and he doesn't even play with my child for more than 10min. My child stays at my Parents place as I am working women. He doesn't give much time for my child and he is never soft spoken. His parents never supported me to take care of the child. My child is been carried by surrowgate mother and then handed over to me.

Please advise as I really want to get seperated from my husband and want my child's custody only to me. I feel that either my husband or his parents can never take good care of my child as his parents didn't visit my child for first 3 months as they don't like my parents as mine was a love marriage and my parents got us married in a very traditional way. His father never came to marriage either.

I tried to explaint it to my husband that we should never shout in front of the child for any reason and he never stops. As soon as I come from office he starts complainting about some thing about house cleaning or food or for some silly reason. Once I come from office I has to clean few things which children leavs and then clean her utnsils and all these things keep me awake till 1 or 2 AM in the morning and I couldn't tollerate my hubbys irritating voice all the time as soon as I come home.

Please advise ...

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

hema (law officer)     14 June 2011

Till the child's age is 5 years, the mother is the natural guardian. If you file custody petition under the appropriate law through an appropriate lawyer, 100% you will get the custody of the child. If the child's father is interested, he may seek the court for visitation rights. But, as long as both husband and wife live together, the question of custody of child does not arise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register