LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Kanodia   18 June 2015

Mortgage loan procedure

I want to get a term for for business purpose against my residental property. i am confused regarding the procedure. Who have to register MODT/ EQM deed and who will pay stamp duty on it? Whether I have to do it or will bank will do it for me and later reimburse charges? Other procedure like CERSAI, Market value/TCR Fees, Advocate Fees, registereation to Subregistrar , making Affidavit ....whether bank will do this process or i have to do it...Please help...lots of confusion ...THANK YOU !


 2 Replies

Alok Kumar (Administrative officer)     18 June 2015

Just visit any bank they do all your concern work. and charges againt all work is paid by borowwer. Bank will not pay any money.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     19 June 2015

person borrowing have to bear all expenses and documents as given by bank to be signed and registrered it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register