Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     30 April 2010

more about 239 Crpc and 245 Crpc

Hi All,

Currently my case (498 A , 3 and 4 of DP act, I am A3 , her husband is A1 my mother is A2) status is at charge sheet, the charge sheet is filed but we have not yet received any summons from the court so far. May be we will get them in another 2/3 weeks. Charges not yet framed.

As per my discussion with various  SIFF members and various other communities if the charge sheet grounds are not strong and if we have strong evidence to prove our self as innocent and if charges not framed then we can go for discharge u/s 239 Crpc and u/s 245 Crpc. But when I told the same to our advocate he is telling that it is not possible and if any one  tells it is possible then fill the petition and bring it to me and I will file the petition in the court.  He is very strongly telling that it is not possible. I dont know whether I will discharge or not with evidence that I have but i just want  to utilize if there is an option.

Can any one tell when is the right time (after charge sheet, before charge sheet..etc) and right place (lower court or sesions court) to file a petition for  discharge u/s 239 Crpc and u/s 245 Crpc.

Is my advocate is not aware of the sections ?

Can some one share if there is a draft how to file a petition u/s 239 Crpc and u/s 245 Crpc ?

Thanks,

Masthan

Learning

4 Replies

VENKS (S)     30 April 2010

Hi Mastan,

I had read in a 498a website that if one has evidence then you can go for filing discharge petition u/s 230 and if it fails, the next step is to go for quashing u/s 482 in the high court.

I am not a lawyer and hope some lawyer would reply your query.

Regards.

VENKS (S)     30 April 2010

correction please....

Discharge petition u/s 239

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     01 May 2010

Hello All,

Can any one please reply my query with more detials ?

Thanks,

Masthan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register