Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mehul   08 June 2015

Month salary not paid to me but to all other employee

Dear Members,

My wife is working in Recruitment Consultants in Navi Mumbai. She Is working from last 5 months. For the month of May all her colleges got the salary creditted in their account. However only her salary has not been credited. I have waited for 2 days and then I am writting this mail.  

Kindly guide me as what steps shall I take to solve this problem. 

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     08 June 2015

she has to complain to the Labour Dept for non payment of her wages.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 June 2015

ask her to enquire in the salary section as to why her salary is yet to be disbursed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2015

1. She may ask once in office from payroll/HR person. If it is by oversite she should be paid at once.
  2. If there is an indication that salary has been stopped then it may imply that she is not more required
  3. She may escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD, keeping reporting authority,HR Head in loop and  mention that her salary has not been paid and salary slip has not been supplied on usual pay day while everyone else has been paid the salary for the month of ………..
  4. She may demand that salary slip and salary be paid within office hours of next day………..and reason for non payment is explained to her in writing, within office hours  (today).
  5. It shall be futile to work for an employer that does not pay salary/earned wages. Firm up next venture ASAP.

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maxmimum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

What is the notice period inserted in appointment letter?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

hemal8110   05 October 2015

salary is not paid sionce two month for 3 employees but other get salary.What to do ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2015

@ Hemal8110,

In this thread 2 months salary is not paid.

You have posted in two  more threads at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=127904&offset=1

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=125540&offset=1#.VhJtMG5-jMo

IN one  thread you have posted that:...............................you are working since six month.

IN another thread you are working for 3 years..............................and have a contract.

Which is your actual and correct query?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More