- She may ask once in office from payroll/HR person. If it is by oversite she should be paid at once.
- If there is an indication that salary has been stopped then it may imply that she is not more required
- She may escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD, keeping reporting authority,HR Head in loop and mention that her salary has not been paid and salary slip has not been supplied on usual pay day while everyone else has been paid the salary for the month of ………..
- She may demand that salary slip and salary be paid within office hours of next day………..and reason for non payment is explained to her in writing, within office hours (today).
- It shall be futile to work for an employer that does not pay salary/earned wages. Firm up next venture ASAP.
You should provide full information, pointwise!
What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?
What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?
How many maxmimum persons are employed in it at any point of time?
The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?
What was your designation and nature of duties?
Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter?
Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?
What is the notice period inserted in appointment letter?
Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?
What was your monthly salary?