LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra K   18 June 2020

Money Transferred

I have transferred around 3 lakhs amount to my friend's friend without taking any proofs, now he is neither picking my call nor giving me the amount. it's been almost 2 years. Can I get the amount from him using the bank statement without any other proofs ?

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 June 2020

Originally posted by : Nagendra K
I have transferred around 3 lakhs amount to my friend's friend without taking any proofs, now he is neither picking my call nor giving me the amount. it's been almost 2 years. Can I get the amount from him using the bank statement without any other proofs ?

1. YES .... IF your Bank statement shows transfer of amount to your nefarious friend, THEN send him a legal notice to return your money, IF he still does not return money, THEN file "Recovery Suit" in the local Civil Court, for recovery of your money & Interest.

2. You will have to do above within Three years from date of money transfer.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

I forgot to mention this "I have his Aadhaar card but he is not staying in that address. My friend said he stays near by in a different address". How do I send a notice to him ?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 June 2020

Originally posted by : Nagendra K
I forgot to mention this "I have his Aadhaar card but he is not staying in that address. My friend said he stays near by in a different address". How do I send a notice to him ?

GO PERSONALLY AND DELIVER NOTICE TO HIM.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Thank you very much for your suggestion @Hemant

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2020

repeated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register