Money to my builder


Hello Sir,

I have done one deal for a indepedant house in bangalore. The deal is land + construction is around 45L. Intially i had given 65% as cheques & on line transfer; He needs the remaining amount 35% as a cash;

Land is already registered to my name and the construction is going on. But there is no agrement written between me & my builder regarding the construction.

I am ready to give the cash, but i wanted to know with out any proof how can i give that much cash to him. What is the process to do this? Do i need to prepare the stamp paper worth of rs.200 and write the matter that he collected the remaining amount from me as a cash? Will it be valid legally If it is written on the white paper? Pls help me.

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

  Search Forum








×

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x