LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (sales)     31 December 2011

Money suit / summary suit

Hello experts,


A 65 years old female   has to recover some money from a couple of persons . She does not have the resources to pay court fee on money recovery suit .. Somebody told me that for females courts can  approve the non payment of court fee . is it correct and how to approach court for this , kindly let me know .


 1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     31 December 2011

Ther is provision for free legal service by legal cell in the court. She has to apply to the court for assistance including request for help from the same cell regarding court fee etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register