LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 October 2009

MONEY SUIT :: FILING WITH BOUNCE CHEQUE

YESTERDAY AN ADVOCATE FILED A SUIT WITH BOUNCED CHEQUE OF ONE YEAR BACK TO RECOVERY OF MONEY, WILL IT MAINTENABLE.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Yes sir. It is maintainable.  In fact a summary suit will would be maintainable.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     23 October 2009

It is maintainable. Now he cannot file a complaint u/s.138 NI Act. Only civil suit is maintainable for recovering the amount.

b.s.aravinda babu (advocate)     23 October 2009

Yes.  The suit is maintainable.  By any chance, if prosecution under NI Act is missed within the time prescribed, filing of a summary suit would be more efficacious rather than a regular suit.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     23 October 2009

YES HE HAS ONLY REMEDY TO FILE CIVIL SUIT.

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     24 October 2009

Suit purely based on dishonour of cheques is well within the parameters and requirements of Order 37 Rule (1) (2) of CPC to that extent the institution of the suit as Summary Suit is maintainable.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 October 2009

100% maintainable upto 3 years of the date mentioned on the cheque (means the date of issuance of the cheque). I have won more than 10 similar cases from diffrent courts.

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     10 December 2009

Dear Rajkumar ji

kindly display this site .... order copy of summary suit's  and one sample petition for references , it is useful to others 

Adv Sindhia (Advocate)     14 January 2010

Dear Sir, Can I get the copies or references of the cases that you have won?

Can I get your contact details?

I myself a junior lawyer and want to learn your proceedings. I also have sent a private message to you.

Hope you will help me.

M Kumar

+91 9960775999

maheshkumar_01@yahoo.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register