LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DrSatyendra Rajput   17 July 2019

money refund?

how to get money back from a person. if a borrower does deny to return money.


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   17 July 2019

If u have any legal document that is cheque pronote issue notice Nd file civil or criminal suit to recover money

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     17 July 2019

You didn't mention that when you lend him the money .

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     17 July 2019

Dear Querist!


Share the complete details of the transaction as to when the money was lend?,

Any agreement/document prepared?

How much money was lend?

Mode of lending money?

Has the person given any post dated cheque as security or any property documents?

Has the person made any part payment?


Kindly share the details for better understanding, so that proper opinion could be given.



Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 July 2019

the details are very vague. Pl post the qry with full details so that it will be easy for us to give proper advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query