LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed afroze ali   21 December 2021

Money Recovery

My father paid monthly amount in an unregistered chit fund,chit value is 400000, paid till the end of the chit.
Now the owner of chit fund used the money for his personal work, now he is not returning the money, it's been 1 year but he didn't return a single rupee, but saying that he will return money and postponing everytime.
I had proofs of this chit as bank ministatements monthly wise which we paid,call recordings of the owner of chit should I go legally not getting any idea, I want my money back from him .chit owner is having properties on the names of him and his wife.
Please advise and kindly help in
resolving this.
I approached recently an advocate he told that need a promisery note.

kindly share your advices.

Thank you.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 December 2021

You can send a legal notice through a lawyer

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2021

You have collected any reciepts for Money paid ,kept any documents for payment of money,he had any licence ,issue legal notice thru advocate wait for what he reply ,if he accepts it ,you file suit onthat reply notice.

Syed afroze ali   21 December 2021

sir i asked advocate to send legal notice but they are saying that case will not be strong enough to recover money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query