LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Chaudhary   19 July 2018

Money recovery

I bought 15% equity in company and all payments done in cash but agreement not signed till now. I have unsigned equity agreement {after payment I found that company was not pvt ltd. it was enterprises (proprietar firm)}. and still a proprietor firm.and also I have eye witnesses when I paid full amount to him... now I want my money back.

Learning

3 Replies

Balkishan Advocate   19 July 2018

you may file a complaint if there is misrepresentation about the company's status and you may go for civil suit also and for further details contact to me

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     20 July 2018

You may file a case if you have tangible and verifiable evidences of having loaned the money.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 July 2018

You suffer for your ignorance and giving money in a rush. Yourself investing in an organisation, without even enquiring the nature of it was a mistake. Further, there are laws restricting such payments in cash beyond a limit. It is not known how much you have given. Without any evidence excepting some "eye witness" it will bedifficult to win a case as the so called eye witness may turn against you in Court if and when it comes up for giving evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register