Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   15 October 2022

Money received by shirts supplier (delhi) but products not delivered

Dear all.

I have recently discussed & agreed with shirts manufacturer in Delhi to supply 60 shirts for our family function. Amount also transferred online. But he has not supplied for the past 3 months and not answering my phone calls. He is not refunding my money as well. I want to file a case against him &  i am in Trichy (Tamil Nadu). Please suggest me which type of case to be filed and how? can i go with consumer courts or with any lawyers? How easy or difficult to get my money back? can i add additional money towards the losses and stress this made to me?

I have all the evidences of his invoice, my payment, whatsapp communications till date

Experts like you can provide your feedback and same will be more useful for me. Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 October 2022

File a case in consumer court by consulting a local lawyer.

Arjun   15 October 2022

Thank you Satya,

Should i approach a local lawyer at my location or Delhi where the manufacturer is located?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 October 2022

Since cause of action has arose in Trichy as well as Delhi, it can be filed either of the Courts / Commissions

It may be preferred to be filed in Delhi, where opposite party is working / residing.

Contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceedings.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 October 2022

It's manufacturer's gross deficiency of services for that file complaint against manufacturer befofe Consumer Commission and claim refund of  not only your money but also compensation towards mental and physical agoney.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2022

You have the option of issuing a notice through an advocate before initiationg any legal action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register