LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay   26 June 2017

Money lender's harrasement, 138 case

Need advice on how to handle case filed by money lender, of 138.

 4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2017

Hope you shall take it positively.

Approach ASAPa local senior very able counsel of unshkable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters with entire case file.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 June 2017

you have to prove this fact in your case during trial


why was it filed..Did you default on money return? Are you rightfully correct on your side?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     29 June 2017

Incomplete facts which are not sufficient to render any reply. There is no uniform rule to contest and defend case u/s. 138 N.I. Act.  Depending on facts of each case, there are different ways to defend and counter the case. So consult a lawyer with all details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query