LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narsing Sahu (DIPLOMA ENGINEER)     09 August 2021

Money given by gpay to a friend

i had given money to a friend through google pay transfer and now am need of money and if he refused me to return me back what i have to do. please help me what are the legal steps and how i can get back my money...


 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 August 2021

Issue legal demand notice followed by suit for recovery through a local prudent lawyer

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 August 2021

Yes,issue  notice to your friend and ask him to return your money with interest,if he does not respond to your notice then file suit for recovery of money against him.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 August 2021

Invariably provide reference of such date, time any electronic message or request from your friend through mobile, and the details of g pay details and confirmation  Get all details through print out and preserve.

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     10 August 2021

If he refused!

So it's a contingent event.


If in fact your friend does not pay the amount back to you, electronic transfer details are a valid evidence in case matter goes to Court. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 August 2021

What is the reason for your premonition that the friend will not return the money advanced?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register