LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh Khanna (CEO)     19 December 2013

Money decree against a pvt ltd company

We have a execution decree against a pvt .ltd firm , the directors have incorporated new pvt ltd companies to siphon profits and reroute sale to evade the decree, and reduce financial strength of the parent company, the new firms are inter trading to siphon funds, can we appeal in high court  for directors and other firms to be judgment debtors along with the parent company/ its urgent , please guide.


 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     27 December 2013

Dear Querist

It will be better to file an execution petition before the court and get attachment f property or attachment of person order by court and get your money from them. I dont think so that appeal is a better idea.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     23 May 2014

Please refer what did your lawyer asked you to do, who is dealing with your case in court have you brought it under his knowledge Respected Adv. Nadeem Qureshi advised well on the issue,,,,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads