LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     22 July 2014

Molestion blame by wife

wife of 8 years marraige, living with me. Everyday she fights with me so i am going for divorce very soon. Other than dowry, domestic violence she says she will file serious criminal - false blames on me like molestation, s*xual assault etc.

How do i save myself from these false allegations ? Can a husband be blamed to s*xually assault his own wife ? how will she have to prove this ?

Learning

5 Replies

gautam (not disclosed)     22 July 2014

she can make false allegations, but remember she needs to prove that in court. Be prepared for long court battles.

stanley (Freedom)     22 July 2014

Fix of spy cams in your house where ever possible . Gather as much evidence as possible . Next time tell her to go ahead and file her cases with false allegations once and for all your headache is over . Whatever allegations she puts on you has to be proved. When it comes to cross examination stage her false allegations would fall apart .

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 July 2014

Idea of installing Cameras is very good. Also put evidence before neighbors also.

You may file criminal complaint against her for blackmailing etc. Plz first hire an expert local lawyer before filing any complaint against your wife.

Good Luck.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

rising up again (FFF)     23 July 2014

question to experts.... on this query ....

what kind of evidences would she require to prove molestation ????????????

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2014

If living under the same roof, question of molestation or rape by husband on her does not arise.  Despite that if she proceeds with such criminal complaint, the police will certainly ask for evidence for that including medical examination for assault injuries or due to any other type violent activity.  If she keeps threatening this way, you be the first person to lodge a complaint against her for criminal intimidation and other offences.  These days it has become fashion to the married women to threaten their counter parts with the help of women friendly laws to make their counterparts to be puppets in their hands.  Ask her to go ahead and also keep a watch on those people who are bent upon giving her false advises and misguidance.  You can track her idea by keeping  a close vigil and take precautionary measures accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register