LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DIVYESH SINOJIYA   05 November 2019

Mobile phone missing from courier

Respected Sir/ma'am, My name DIVYESH SINOJIYA FROM SURAT. I have couriered REALME XT mobile to my sister as a Gift from Surat to Ahmedabad. My Sister received a parcel through MARUTI AIR COURIER, When the parcel was opened, it was shocking to see the Mobile phone was missing. Only my gift packaging awailable, and on the replacement of my mobile, empty box was their with some plastic bags.I went to the courier office to register a complaint, But the booking people in office didn't accept the complaint . I have been registered police complaint of this incident also. But, From MARUTI AIR COURIER, not received any response. Please help me....🙏🙏🙏

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   05 November 2019

Originally posted by : DIVYESH SINOJIYA
Respected Sir/ma'am,

My name DIVYESH SINOJIYA FROM SURAT.

I have couriered REALME XT mobile to my sister as a Gift from Surat to Ahmedabad.

My Sister received a parcel through MARUTI AIR COURIER, When the parcel was opened, it was shocking to see the Mobile phone was missing. Only my gift packaging awailable, and on the replacement of my mobile, empty box was their with some plastic bags.I went to the courier office to register a complaint, But the booking people in office didn't accept the complaint .

I have been registered police complaint of this incident also.

But, From MARUTI AIR COURIER, not received any response.

Please help me....🙏🙏🙏

If notice send by police why don't they attend.????

If again they didnot support you,go to the consumer forum(court),its free(minimal charge)

But keep in mind that you need to show the bill which given by maruti to you,don't worry you will get remedy.All the bestyes

Giving you surat consumer court details below hope you like ityes..........

Surat Consumer Court

Address: Nilam Society, Athwa, Surat, Gujarat 395007    099251 33111

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register