LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Bhutani (Owner)     17 January 2014

Mobile calling

I had worked for a company without any agreement / work order. The company was also paying us our payments on time, but in the end they has stopped paying us our balance amount. Now i am calling to the owner of that company 2000 times in a day for my balance payment. The owner of that company is not replying my calls. I am not using any bad words. Is it possible that the company owner can make te complain in my name as i am calling him 2000 time in a day. I know by calling him so many time he will be not able to received any calls on his number which will irritate him and he will give my pending amount to me. suggest me what should i do?

Learning

3 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     17 January 2014

@Author

As I understand your case, you were working as an employee for a firm which was earlier paying your due salary but now has stopped paying.

If above is the case then you have to first prepare some evidences with which you could show that you were working as an employee and was receiving your salary.

Once your proofs are collected then send a notice to your employer mentioning the cause and gently request him to clear all the dues. Even if after sending this legal notice your employer does not pay heed, you may approach Labour Court with your case.

Please note, legal notice is not necessarily sent by a layer. You can also prepare a notice and send via. Speed Post / Registered Post only. If you need legal notice formats then you may browse web for the same.

All the best!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2014

As suggested above, send him a notice giving certain time for making payment after which you can process legal action as per provisions of labor law.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 January 2014

agree with the experts, nothing left to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register