LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     22 November 2009

Mobile Bills for post paid connections

As a consumer I think it is my right to know as to what I am being charged for. As a consumer it is my right to get the detailed bill and not only the summary bill.

Are the mobile companied legally entitled to charge extra to provide the detailed bills (Itemised bill).

Even if sending detailed bill is not possible, at least the said information should be available free of cost on internet where user can log in view the same.

Learning

3 Replies

H.D.Kumaravelu (Advocate)     23 November 2009

Sir,

Your right is admitted but telecom operators can charge you for a detailed bill. But your sugestion of seeing the detail bill in net is present, If you give them a letter for requesting the same. The operators will give  you an Id and password to view the same. I think it is free, Check with your operator.

sridher mariappan (advocate/notary)     18 December 2009

sir, all companies give u a detailed bill on the web site provided you login and register your details. so you can have a perusal of your usage, call history with details.

regards, sridher.m

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 December 2009

sir, you can get/ask for CDR(Call Detail Report) from your service provider of last three month they will send it to u at your mailing address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register