Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashu (aa)     04 April 2013

Misuse of tenancy agreement

Sir

A broker has introduced a tenant to me and a tenancy agreement was signed & notarised 3 days back.Broker has also submitted the verification form with agreement copy to the police stantion for verification. A copy of agrement was also taken by the tenant. As per agreement tenant was required to deposit 2 months rent as security desposit & one month advance rent. The agrrement is valid for 11 month 29 days.

However tenant has neighter deposited security deposited nor advance rent for one month. It appears that tenant is delaying the submission of SD & rent & fooling me on the context of one or the other problem. I want to cancel the agreement , what should i do?I have yet not given keys to the tenant.

Further,  I am afraid that tenant may misuse the tenancy agreement(he has a notarised copy with him) as an adress proof to get bank a/c, adhar cards or anywhere else, whereas actually he never lived at my house. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO AVOID SUCH SITUATION.  Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   04 April 2013

Lodge a Diary to the Police and send a legal notice to the tenant by revoking the said agreement.

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     04 April 2013

send a legal notice and later eviction suit, he is staying illegally there..

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Don't give keys, simply.

www.mehnat.in

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

Keys are with you. Do not worry. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register