LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G MANISANKAR (Student)     25 June 2021

Misuse of signature

If someone misused my signature in petitions of village/ Block level panchayat or government offices means how should I take legal action against them?


 2 Replies

Govardhan Varma (Advocate in practice in Crime and Taxation)     25 June 2021

Dear Manisankar,

     If it was informed nearest police station at which the Government office is resides, Then they will consider as the prima faci  and the police will register the compliant and the FIR.

   Then the police will taken care . If u required any suggestion please keep the message in the lawyer club.

G MANISANKAR (Student)     25 June 2021

Thank you so much sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register