LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindistress (ab)     14 August 2014

Misuse of section 509 ipc by public servant

False Fir has been filed under section 509 against one of my friends by a public servant. Many men were also present, all the witnesses are her collegues.

If many people are present, how can section 509 could be imposed? 

What to do next ?  

Please help.

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 August 2014

What is your case, without knowing , no proper opinion can be given.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2014

what are facts?

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     06 September 2014

Even where many other persons are present, an offence (such as under Section 509 IPC) can be committed. However, it is possible that the complaint may be false. Now that the FIR is registered, the police will investigate the case, and if sufficient evidence is found, the police will charge sheet the case. So, your friend (i.e., accused) should present his side of the story with evidence (during investigation, and if needed during trial also) to show that no such offence was committed and/or that the complaint is false. Luckily for your friend, the offence under Section 509 IPC is bailable, so in case he is arrested he would immediately get the bail.  

Pardeep sharma   29 March 2016

My question is.on day 10th march my elder sons car was clammpped by chandigarh police as wrong parking.On approaching traffic compound agency I showed a original FIR of car accident in which i was complaintant.My car original RC is in court. The said women inspector in charge after showing a original FIR and color photocopies of RC she kept those documents in her custody. For one and half waiting she refused to return my documents. On warning her of filling a complaint she booked me in 196,294 with added 509ipc.misbehavior and obstructing public servent from performing duty. On investigation I found that she along with her husband was involved in kidnapping,threatening and money laudary. Their investigation started on the high Court order.She once involved in false alligation of molesting her.In google there is her name paramjit kaur inspector chandigarh police and her husband harinder sekhon .Now chargesheet has been filled in no time.Argument on framing of charges will be on 12th April.plz advise.

Pardeep sharma   01 April 2016

I received a reply from some Sh. s.k...am unable to open the message kindly write me at pardeep.pardeep.sharma1@gmail.com or 919041444588 my phone in chandigarh.Kindly help for the fight.Am a civilized person never did bad to any one..this has been imposed on me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register