LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHALATA (COMPUTER PERSONNEL)     21 January 2011

MISUSE OF POSITION BY STATE BANK MANAGERS

It is degrading and disgraceful when positioned employees of an organisation like the STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD can tarnish its image by targeting a gullible and innocent lady staff. 

During 2002 and 2006 the Managers began to unlawfully abstain the lady staff from discharging her duties. After which they cooked up false leave record stating that she was absent. Even the related Police Commissioner's Offices, the Union and others failed to intervene for several months.

Non payment of increment since 2002 despite several reminders for no apparent reason but discriminatory since all others are paid the same in time and regularly.

Presently, it is the willful erroneous calculation of recovery on loss of pay during 2002 to 2006 based on the cooked up leave record. One Sri T. Ayyanna Chief Manager Office Administration Department Head Office Gunfoundry and the Deputy General Manager Sri Venkataraman of Inspection Department with backing are having a gala time fabricating flimsy charges against the lady staff. 

Attached are the files associated with the outrageous injustice done to the lady staff. In fact these two Managers deserve to be suspended for s*xual harassment and erroneous calculation of recoveries. On the other hand, it is the lady staff threatened and harassed. 

Pl view the link below"https://www.doxtop.com/browse/b4073a6a/state-bank-of-hyderabad-rogues.aspx

Learning

6 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 January 2011

Look to your self before blaiming others.

ASHALATA (COMPUTER PERSONNEL)     23 January 2011

Halo, what is this? Platform to express BIAS? Keep your personal opinions to your self and look at yourself. Do not tell me to look at myself. I have got ample proof by way of documents such as account statements and pay slip and other signed papers.

It is because of biased people like the above shahsi kumar that victims like me remain unjustified.

ASHALATA (COMPUTER PERSONNEL)     23 January 2011

KEEP YOUR BIASED MIND TO YOURSELF. I AM NOT DISILLUSIONED. THERE ARE MANY WHO SUPPORT ME. THIS IS NOT THE PLATFORM TO EXPRESS YOUR CHEAP GRUDGE. THAT TOO ON WHAT BASIS? YOU LOOK AT YOUR OWN IMAGE. 

WHAT IS ITCHING YOU WHEN I POST SHEER FACTS.  REPLY OR POST COMMENTS IN A DECENT WAY AND DO NOT EXHIBIT YOUR MALE EGOIST NATURE.

I DO NOT CARE MUCH FOR YOUR VIEWS.  

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY KINDLY SEND DETAILS OF THE MATTER.

2.YOU MAY APPROACH APPROPRIATE COURT/HIGH COURT FOR RELIEF AND ACTION AGAINST THE SAID PERSONS.THERE ARE CITATIONS OF SUPREME COURT .VISHAKHA CASE CAN BE CITED.GOOD LUCK.

YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP .GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2011

It appears that yoyu ar enot handling your disciplinary case seriously rather depending upon emotions. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2011

It appears that you have replied to a chargesheet one year ago. It is not clear as to whether any IO /PO have been appointed and whether you have appointed def asstt. Emotione will not pay rather hinder putting forth your claim.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register