Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajanana Das   28 February 2023

misuse of government money by govt officers.

Dear sir, an officer head of the office reiumbursed rs 30000
medical expenses for himself. Maximum limit is 5000. He and his staff knowing the rules intentionally claimed this from government funds. Please tell me sir, which IPC
section of law applies to all the above persons. Please

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2023

given facts indicate 406 IPC  section 13[1][d] of PC Act. if more facts are shared

Gajanana Das   28 February 2023

Thank u very much sir, in a government sate university vice chancellor claimed rs. 23000 reiumbursement towards purchse of spectacle. the maximum reiumbursement limit is ₹300/-. this claim was put up by case worker and passed to the same vice chancellor through section officer and registrar. althougj they aware of rules they did not wrote any remarks in the office notesheet. vice chancellor approved the claim and received amount. so can i file complaint in a police station. who are accused, under which sections.. kindly tell me sir. if you permit o will speak over phone... 🙏

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 February 2023

Just file complaint in state vigilance department, they will investigate    

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2023

You can give complaint to the vigilance department. Vigilance Division functions to be performed are of wide sweep and include collecting intelligence about the corrupt practices committed, or likely to be committed by the employees of the organisation; investigating or causing an investigation to be made into verifiable allegations reported; processing investigation

Gajanana Das   01 March 2023

sir, in our state lokayukta takes one year to complete preliminary enquiry. complaints filed 2 years ago are still pending. p/E is not completed. so kindly guide me to register fir in police station..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2023

Police station though empowered may not take any action.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 March 2023

Loka yukta has no jurisdiction to prosecute Vice Chancellor  of a University. 

Gajanana Das   07 March 2023

thank u sir, but to whom i have to complain.. pl tell me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2023

Originally posted by : N.K.Assumi

Loka yukta has no jurisdiction to prosecute Vice Chancellor  of a University. 

Shall be grefeful to know how VIce Chancellor can be said to be outside peurview of Lokayukta unless he is outisde the definition of "public sevant" asper definition given in PC Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register