LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fffffffffffffffff (CS)     09 July 2010

Misuse of cheque - need suggessions

Hi,I have getting a notice of 138 from one person who misuses my cheque.I need suggession from you for my defence.I told you the story.Two years back i given a blank cheque & a 20 rs stamp to one person for some personal loan purpose.He was not pay me any amount and not returned the cheque.So i sent a letter to him by registered ad on 17/11/09 for returning the cheque.He was not return the cheque and now he deposit  that cheque in bank with writing amount of rs 9.5 lakhs and sent me notice that i have started a construction business and get contract at jaigad &i have purchased a material ( steel & cement) from his shop and given that cheque against the payment.I have not started any business and not get any contract and do not go to his shop to purchase the material.So I need your help to defence me in the court.

Shekhar karale,09689589955

Learning

6 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 July 2010

You will win, give a local advocate and contact for court of action.

ravi shankar sharma (advocate)     09 July 2010

dear shekhar,

If u had given the blank cheque for purpose of p.l. then immediately u must have informed the concerned bank about the same and u should have intimated in writing for this to ur concerned police station.

Anyways you have written a letter dated 17.11.2009, it will be useful in the court to support ur version.

beside this u should file either a complaint case or F.I.R. for the misappropriation of cheque which were only meant for only p.l.

i hope u got the answer.

r s sharma

e-mail- star_legaleagle_2007@yahoo.co.in

fffffffffffffffff (CS)     13 July 2010

Respected sir,

Thank  you for the time given to my question & suggession ,I will do the same.

Shekhar karale

fffffffffffffffff (CS)     13 July 2010

Respected sir,

Thank you for the time given for my problem and your precious suggesstion.I will definitely do the same.Let me pls know your contact nos.so that i will be keep in touch with you for future progeresses.Thanks again.

Shekhar karale

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 July 2010

You win or lose, life is on the path of misery.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 July 2010

With one stroke of pen govt has added lakhs of 138 cases which will never get over in this life time. Shah Bano, 498A, D.V. Act - Another knee jerk reaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register