LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (employee)     13 January 2016

misuage of 498a

I want to know if the girl accepted for mutual divorce and now if the lady had gone for false 498a what we can do


 2 Replies


Filling of 498A has nothing to do with MCD,498A can be filed even after divorce.

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     13 January 2016

If the decree of the divorce has been passed, she can not file complaints like this, if she files the same can be quashed by the HC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query