Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sr (developer)     17 September 2013

Mistake in partition deed

Dear Sir,

We have done a partition deed in the Sub Registar office for an agri land. The members are father, 2 sons and 2 daughters. Daughters have signed as Witness.  All is good except 1 sister's name on second page is wrong - 'Dhamane' which should be 'zambre' But on the signature the sister's name is accurate. Is this will create any harm or problem in future. Is there any time limit to rectify this. Please advice.

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 September 2013

YOUR QUERY IS NOT CLEAR.  AS PER QUERY, YOURS SISTERS WERE NOT INCLUDED AS EXECUTING PARTY.  THEN HOW CAN THE PROBLEM ARISES?

sr (developer)     18 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Let me clear my query, The both sisters signed on the deed as Witness. But in deed we have given the full family details as father's name, both son's names and both sisters names. As sisters have given much during marraige they will be not given anything in this partition. They have signed below as witness.

My query is where we have written all names of the family members - the name of one sis is wrong there.

Thanks.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 September 2013

its not a problem.  still you worry,  get a rectification deed by rectifying the correct name of your sister.  it costs less.

1 Like

sr (developer)     19 September 2013

Thanks lot sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register