LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjana (lawyer)     18 June 2013

Missing child



We know one wife and husband they are having one child. Now all of sudden they are sayimg we dont have any child. we dont knwo where the child is born and dot have photographs. but we can recognise the baby.


How we can   fid out thee baby now?

We have already intimated the CWC (child welfar comimitte) cell. they went to home  and asked about baby. But the guys mother said her son is not  staying with her  and dont know about his son and wife


How we can   fid out thee baby now?

We sasked them to find out the baby and handover  to  real biologic al parents.


 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     19 June 2013

you should right away report the matter to police sd soon as possible, as the time will pass they will make some new plea to deny everything .advocate kapil chabndna 9911218741

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query