LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     10 July 2013

Missed few points now what??

1. husband files divorce in district court  on desertion and mental cruelty , wife after 6mths submits say denying allegations and files sec24 hma

2. she claims she is 10th pass and wants money to fight cases and transportation charges.....

3. wife also files 125crpc and rcr in family court.....husband reconciles , takes wife for cohab , wife again deserts husband and pleading for maintenance.....

4. now in sec24 say husband mentioned wife able bodied, graduate, etc etc, but as usual the lawyer of husband missed argument stage...........

5. what happened now is husband pleaded party in person , informed the court about willful desertion by wife and informed the court not able to pay any alimoney but forgot to argue regarding graduate wife and these things are mentioned in the SAY by the husband against 24hma........question is will it be considered.....
husband being a doctor said its cases filed by wife hampered his clinical practise and downfall in income....

husband is still ready to cohab but its repeated desertion by wife and mental cruelties which forced him finally to file for divorce........is it ok????will the magistrate consider ????yes i know its just interim maint. but that too husband is bound to pay ???????

6.it was  love cum arranged marraige husband denied dowry allegations in arguments, denied ability to pay 25k as maintenance, denied desertion by himself when the magistrate asked opp lawyer ANYTHING YOU WANNA SAY........ he never said anything..........did husband did a grave mistake by not pointing wifes graduation???? will interim order would pass without cross exam ??????????

please reply experts.....

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

You should have showed each detail about your wife's education, her supposed income if any, shown your income minus expenditure to the court.  Asked for appointment of Court Commisioner if you do not have details about your wife's edu qly.. Long back I had replied to your query I suppose, you are a doctor and you are having practice, you wanted her to come back, to some other place, which she refused to come etc. quite a long case there.  Ask your lawyer to move divorce case faster would be my suggestion,

thanks helping hand....,

1.yes you are right the case is same.....i got your pm ......im following the same......my lawyer is hand in glove with them thus i represented myself party in person, tried level best in arguments but forgot few points.....
2. the policy is the same as adviced by experts like you , im just waiting for interim amounts in both cases and would act accordingly.............
3. happy for you remembered me and my case......and thanks again.......
4. will change my lawyer after interim orders, lets see how much im whacked for........thanks again

(Guest)

Few questions for you:

1.  Have IA orders have been passed as yet?

2.  Have you filed objections to HMA 24, 125 crpc?

3.  Are you from Poona?

1.sorry to rep late......
2. no for all, no orders yet , on 18th this month, for 24hma, 15th cross for 125crpc, 

1. sec 24hma set for  interim orders

2. 125crpc cross stage

3. filed for objections in all denying false allegations......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register