Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra Singh (Student)     30 May 2013

Miss print of mother name and wrong dob

Sir,

I am Dharmendra Singh pursuing my B.Tech.

I have completed my 10th in 2007-08.

My mother's name is misprinted, the name is KANTA but is printed as SHANTA, and also my DOB given is wrong.And I have been following these details ever since.

So I have all wrong details in rest of the documents too.

Can you please help me out with the problem.

Regards

Dharmendra Singh

Learning

6 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     30 May 2013

You have not mentioned the type of document on which it is misprinted all misspell, errors etc.  You need to do correction for that, you approach concern authority or Dept.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 May 2013

Tenth class memo is a basic document and it will be given presumptive value for all further documentations including education and jobs purpose.  Hence, if you want to make any changes in tenth class certificate, you have to approach concerned Dist collector office.  They will explain you the procedure. 

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     30 May 2013

Agreed, alternatevly you may contact the Board / Institution who issued the 10th Certificate for getting the procedure for rectification of the error.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 May 2013

The Board/Institution will not correct the error.  Because it is a long procedure.  After filing application in the District collector office, it will be published in Official Gazettee and after completing all the formalities, a letter will be directed to the Board/institution for making necessary corrections.  And you have to publish the same in any two reputed newspapers.

Dharmendra Singh (Student)     30 May 2013

These details are in the documents like 10th and 12th memo and also i had to continue these details at the university.

I havent made any Voter ID,driver's license etc. just to not make the problems worse.

Narendra Malik (advocate)     01 June 2013

File suit for declaration in competent court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register