Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitish Kumar   15 December 2021

Mismanagement of exam center during sbi po exam.

Sir,

On 27th of Nov. I have taken SBI PO exam which was conducted by IBPS. Because of the mistake of a candidate near me invigilator visited to my seat several times during the exam. After the exam when I told the Invigilator he accepted his mistake and assured that it will not happen again. I have also complained to IBPS, they reviewed the session and accepted that it was invigilator's fault. But when I asked them for the remedy of the loss I suffered they are not giving any satisfactory reply. 

Can the court help me in this case, If yes then how and where can I approach?

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Raj   15 December 2021

In response to your query

After reading your facts I understood that yours s a case of "Personal injury". It is a type of tort lawsuit in which the person suing has suffered physical, emotional or financial harm due to the actions of the person being sued.

Negligence is the most common cause of personal injury. Types of personal injury/ negligence- include gross negligence, reckless conduct, intentional misconduct and, in rare cases, strict liability.

Every personal injury claim has two basic issues: liability and financial compensation. The financial costs a plaintiff can recover are known as "damages," which typically include the injured person's medical bills, pain and suffering, and diminished quality of life.

So because you have suffered emotionally as you couldn't concentrate on your examination due invigilator's mistake therefore you can sue him for personal injury. 

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register