LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 February 2012

Misconduct - advocate

Today (22/02/2012) was 3rd hearing of my marriage petition @ District court.


Respondent wife did not appear in person. (Summons served before 42 days)


1 advocate filed Vakalatnama on her behalf & filed application for granting more time to file WS.

(application allowed - next date given for filing WS = 21 / 03 / 2012)

I had already discussed my case in detail with this advocate.

What action can be taken against this advocate ?


 2 Replies

M/s. Y-not legal services (Advocate)     23 February 2012

nothing can be done against the respondent's counsel.. if adjourned for filing written statemet mean just court will take care about it.. you cant questioned it..



1 Like

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     23 February 2012

It is  very normal .  and why should you  discuss your  case  with opponents   advocate ? 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query