Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   01 July 2022

Misc case in notice stage

Misc case is still in notice stage to defendant for past two years. What is the remedy to get the case to the next level?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2022

Your advocate has to file a petition before high court seeking direction to the revision court for expediting the revision trial proceedings.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 July 2022


As per me, you have to find out the reason why your case is not moving forward. You can take a second opinion from another advocate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query