Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Singh   29 January 2018

Minor to Major Flat transfer

A flat was purchased me being the member as per share certificate. I was minor that time and hence my father became guardian and bills are coming in his name. Since I am Major now, married and name changed, I want to put my name as Major now. But the secretary of society wants an undertaking from me that I shall not use the flat for commercial purpose. I am running a coaching class there for the past 10 years. How to get name transferred without giving any undertaking to the secretary?

 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2018

Write to secretary under proper acknowledgment for transferring in your name since you are a major and provide you with requisite forms etc if any.

Do you have copy of society rules, bye laws framed in accordance with Model Bye laws…!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2018

Home tuitions/tutorial/Coaching classes/Yoga Classes ………………use of flat for commercial purposes, professional have been a contentious issue and there are judgments delivered by courts on such matters……………

Once you give signed undertaking you would be pressed citing IT and terms of letter of allotment etc on intended use of flat..

If you have these docs go thru these…

GO thru judgments from HC in your state to start with…..

Take help of Google….

S Singh   29 January 2018

And what about the undertaking secretary is asking for?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query