Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     26 February 2011

Minor son propery need to sale???????

dear all

My minor son is aged 5-1/2 yr. old . we purchased a plot on his name when he was around 3 yr. old.. by my fahter. now i have dispute with my wife. and she has left me and my child from last one yr. now she is greedy to earn money so that she demand child u/s 25 and she is blackmailing me to give money or child. if  she succeded to take my son by court then this property will go to my wife's hand.I think if she will get know that this property is not name of my child then may she left my child with me.  so please sugguest followings:

1) how i can sale plot or change deed on my name or any other in my family.

2)  Or any another way that she could not take rent of that property or can misuse this by my son.

thanking you

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 February 2011

what are property records.

Deepak Mishra (Deputy Manager (Legal))     26 February 2011

First you need to sort out your issues with your wife because making any transaction while dispute, will stand invalid. Father is first gardian of son till Court gives any adverse order.

You feel that the property may be missused by your wife in the name of son, so the best way is here to file an injunction suit that the plot should not be sold till your son attains his age of 25 year (appointment of court of wards).

Deed can not be changed because it is sale deed not any will.

satnam singh (job less)     27 February 2011

is any other way except injuction . ??????????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register