Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Minor Rights for Insurance Amount.


After the Father death, my mother wants to claim the insurance amount and want to live a life with another Man. Because of under influence of the Man my mother is turned towards the Man.
I am a minor under 18 writing this request since the man and mother wants to abandoned me. Is there way out to stop my Mother claiming Insurance amount please advise.

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 June 2020


You and your mother have equal share in the insurance amount. You can take legal action with the help of any other major person from your family.  

Naresh Kumar Yadav (nari)   18 July 2020

thanks Shirish Sir, surely will seek for a guardian and under what act or law it will prevail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query